-
August 31st, 2005, 09:05 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Could someone post those two songs on the Gmail account - i haven't heard them yet.....thanks
-
August 31st, 2005, 05:59 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Anyone know how many copies Sex,Love,and Rock N Roll has sold?
-
September 1st, 2005, 03:45 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I personally heard this new album info on WWW.Wikipedia.com. It only mentioned the new album in passing, though...
-
September 3rd, 2005, 12:32 AM
#14
Inactive Member
i personally vote against "Private Hell", tho i wouldn't be too disappointed if it popped up on a record, but I definately vote whole heartedly AGAINST "I won't run no more"... but i have my fingers crossed for Road Zombie.
Hugs & Kisses
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks